I'M Local - Economic Impact
The IRONMAN 70.3 North American Championship is coming to Greater Zion Saturday, May 1. This exciting event brings a lot of notoriety and economic impact to the area. Take advantage of this free opportunity to get your business in front of these IRONMAN visitors by making exclusive offers to the competitors and volunteers of the event.
Some Program Basics
Deals will be cataloged on (website URL) with the URL and QR code distributed to athletes and volunteers across the following platforms:
- GreaterZion.com IRONMAN page
- Greater Zion and Greater Zion Sports social media
- IRONMAN St. George Social Media
- Athlete registration materials
- IRONMAN Village information booth
- Greater Zion Visitor Information Center
- Volunteer Check-in and Materials
- Best of Southern Utah website
- Canyon Media & Radio Station Websites
- Linked to from St. George News
Deals should be extended to athletes and volunteers. Athletes can be identified by their wristband; volunteers by their volunteer t-shirts.
Deals will be valid April 27-May 4, unless you specify otherwise.
All participating businesses will have access to a Participating Business poster for their store window/doors.
- 20% or more off an entire purchase
- Buy-one-get-one-free deals
- Buy-one-get-one-50%-off deals
- Free dessert (or other offering) with meal
- Free item for stopping in
Brought to you by Greater Zion, Canyon Media, St. George News and Best of Southern Utah
Return to Deals at IMLocalSTG.com
NEW OFFER SUBMISSIONS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED UNTIL THE IRONMAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 IN ST. GEORGE, UT
Stay Tuned for Details on how to particpate in the IMLOCALSTG Program coming soon.
IMLOCALSTG.com is Powered by Best of Southern Utah | BestofSouthernUtah.com